EQuIP is working in partnership with WCC to discuss and share information on how we can improve affordability and sustainability of healthier food supplies, programmes to support healthy living and reducing health inequalities, talking about food insecurities – the role of food banks and community pantries, and how the local food supply can help Warwickshire become more sustainable.
Two events are being organised in the north and south of the county dedicated to affordable, healthy and sustainable food.
Our next event is on Saturday 21October 2023 from 12 noon - 4 pm at the SYDNI Centre, Cottage Square, Sydenham, Leamington Spa CV31 1PT
Free tickets are available here - please register so we know how many will be attending: book your free ticket on Eventbrite here
The event will include:
- Watch live cooking demonstrations of exciting recipes to try at home
- Get a free health check and informaiton about healthy living
- Receive expert income and money saving advice
- Limited slow cookers and sustainable cooking aids giveaway
- Register to become a 'Food Champion' volunteer to promote local food sources
- Free refreshements, snacks and goody bags